For all your winter needs, UGG updated their best seller to perform in even harsher conditions, with a range of high-tech benefits and a new fit created specifically for movement. The waterproof Adirondack III features an outsole designed to stay flexible in freezing temps, extra warming insulation, a cushioning insole, and a higher cold-weather rating of -32˚C. Ideal for the mountains, the city, or anywhere in between, this stylish boot will bring you almost anywhere.
- Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
- Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
- White Spider Rubber Made for high friction and durability, this versatile and non-marking rubber compound offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Weather Rated to -32ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -32°C (-25.6°F).
- Dry Tech Made with our innovative DryTech membrane, which forms a waterproof barrier for enhanced protection from the elements.
- Weight: 1 kg